Monday, February 19, 2007

Your the ONE

I wrote this to a beat and at the time I felt the Holy Spirit helping me along the way with the words......

Your the ONE who set me free
Your the ONE who gives me peace
Your the Almighty GOD without You there's no me
Your the ONE who gave your son
Your the ONE who bore the pain
Your the ONE who would do it all again
Your the bread of life, earths precious device
The Comforter, Healer the Ultimate Sacrifice
The Lamb of GOD and his right hand
Who would of knew I am your biggest fan
Your the ONE who poured the land with manna in their hands
Turned a stone to a meal to feed the man
Your the Light of the world, the only begotten
The ONE that for me is so easily forgotten
Your the ONE who's gonna fight for the unright
With the two edged sword on a white horse
Your the ONE winning the war for the poor
When you knock I will open my door
Dine with me LORD JESUS please
Allow my mind to focus and be at ease
Because your the ONE every eye will surely see
So let me live a life that is for you and not for me
Give me your grace and mercy,let me surrender all to thee
You deserve all Praise and Glory forever and ever
Let your will be done, so let it BE!

By: Christina Hancock
Philippians 4:13I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me
.

No comments: