Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bible Verses to Encourge When Discouraged

When I feel scared or isolated from everyone.......

2 Samuel 22:1-3
1
David sang to the LORD the words of this song when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul.
2 He said:"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
3 my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn [
a] of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior from violent men you save me.


Romans 13:9-10
“The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.” (Romans 13:9-10)

No comments: