Monday, February 12, 2007

Fullfilled

Lord Jesus wash me white as snow
for you are so mighty and bold
your love remains as mine fluctuates
your purity makes me whole
this life is a disaster but you bless us with miracles
undeserving of your righteousness
forgiving and miraculous
i need you so desperately
please fill me with your spirit
give me the spiritual ears to hear it
for you are the GOD of love and the GOD of peace
we make war, your love will never cease
Jesus save us from the agony
help me to give freely
save me from my flesh
i want to pass this test
as i move toward a desire that is never satisfying
my life is just filled with unbelief of mysery
I'm like a roaring wave that continues everyday
washing along the shore to be swept away
wondering if it will ever change but knowing inside it remains the same
the hope that i feel but don't provoke
realizing it is me that is the joke
so i come to my senses by the grace of you GOD
you clear away my mind that is full of a fog
washing me with nothing but gladness
for you are the one and only true GOD

that relieves all my sadness

1 comment:

Kerry Hancock Jr said...

Very well put! Your words were like the taste of ice cream with milk. Just right. Thank you Lord for giving us gifts to share with the world.

Glory To God,

Kerry Hancock Jr